You must provide a copy of your unofficial transcript for every post-secondary institution where you have been enrolled — or are currently enrolled — in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.

CEPRES International University accepts unofficial transcripts for the review process. If you are admitted and decide to enroll, you will be required to submit official transcripts/degree conferral documents. Your academic records should include detailed information on the content and quality of your coursework, the titles of the courses you completed each year, and the grades you received (including any legends/keys for the institution’s grading system). If your institution does not issue records in English, you must submit original language records along with official English translations. We accept translations issued by the institution or a professional translating service. Translations must be literal and complete versions of the original records.


Admission Forums, Student Programs, and Special Events


CEPRES International University Preview and Viewbook